So almost everyone uses a Facebook account nowadays as it is free to create, but it’s very common that your account may be blocked and looking for how to unblock the Facebook account. Facebook has a lot of awesome features and continuously it’s popularity is increasing as well as new features are coming up.
Why Facebook Accounts get Blocked
- As Facebook is one of the largest social media networks there are a lot of scammers in it who misuse facebook i.e using in a way it’s not meant to use.
- To overcome spam and fake accounts Facebook shown up with a lot of ways to avoid it.
- One of the options is reporting profile if the person does something wrong in Facebook or tease girls, use nude pics, etc..
- If you see any profile like that you can probably report that particular profile to Facebook by going to their profile and click on 3 dotted menu on the android app then you can see few options like blocking, report.
- Then you can see options for selecting reason to report like this account have nude pics, this is a fake account, etc.
So There are few people who use the report option in a way that’s not intended to use like reporting their enemies to profile or reporting your profile of jealous because you are more popular than them, whatever the reason.
So when they report your profile using their friend’s accounts or a large amount of members report, your account will get blocked by Facebook. Now you know how your Facebook account will get blocked and why so let us see how to unblock Facebook account.
So here is the How to unblock Facebook Account, only if your account is genuine and doesn’t violate Facebook rules
1. First of all, go to the browser and open Facebook.
2. Enter your email/phone number and password.
3. Then if you see a message from Facebook to upload your Photo then simply upload a clear photo of yourself that you never uploaded on Facebook before and wait for ID to open it may take a few days.
- In some cases, it may ask for both ID and Your photo.
- If your account is disabled then you can go to this link https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907 and you can see a page like below. If yes then proceed to the below steps for appeal.
Check Out: How to use picsart
4. Fill the account details like your email or phone number and user name, As you see that Facebook needs your ID, particularly government-issued ID like Passport, Driving License or Aadhar Card – India or any gov issued ID card.
- The ID must have the name same as you have in your Facebook ID and Date of birth should match from your Facebook ID.
- The above point 100% Must follow and If you have a different name, DOB in your Gov ID then Go to Advanced section by scrolling down below. Else proceed to below steps.
5. After getting your ID simply Upload and also note that your picture should be clear and details also should be clear in ID.
6. Now you have to wait for 5-10+ days or it can be done in even lesser time.[My personal experience is that it took 6 days]
7. So simply wait until your ID gets unlocked, daily try logging in to account after 1 to 2 days.
Unblock Facebook Account Advanced with ID
- This section is for opening fake accounts and accounts with different names from Gov ID i.e FB name and name in ID does not match.
- Photoshop or any editing software: Yes you can edit your ID proof to match your Facebook details and upload.
- No idea about that? then don’t worry we can do it for you just send us a message to our page and we will Get back to you.we will edit your ID to match name and DOB and even photo.
Note: We cannot edit your ID for free and we charge a small fee as low as 1$ to 5$ depending on your need.
How to unblock Disabled Facebook Account
If your account is disabled then you are in some serious trouble but you can give a shot to open an account by going to their support thread or you can call it as an appeal as they will give us the option to appeal. But if your account is disabled for the first time then you can easily open it by submitting your ID card. If your account is disabled by Facebook more than once, then you are in very serious trouble and lose the account as I have lost my personal account a few days back and tried every possible way to get it back still I am unable to. But it purely depends on luck.
How to talk with Facebook team or support
Did You know that you can actually speak with the Facebook team by using a business manager or Facebook ads account, which means if you know any guy who runs Facebook ads in their pages then you can ask them help to open the account and you can do that by going to google and searching Facebook chat support and click on the first link or you can go to Facebook business manager and click on support. Then you will be asked to choose the problem category as you can choose anything you like but I prefer ad account disabled section and then you can see an option below the page to chat with Facebook support, click on it and it will ask for ad account ID and email and the question, simply fill all those, you can get ad account ID by going to ads.facebook.com. You will be then redirected to Facebook chat, you will be redirected to their official Facebook page chat and will be given a little bit for you to wait for the support team to connect with you. Don’t worry it will only take 1 or 2 minutes. You can then explain them the problem about your account try as many times as possible and make sure you request them in such a way that they will convince but the success rate is very low as they will simply say you to submit the appeal again from the link that they will give you. But try your luck. So this is all about how to unblock the Facebook account, hope you liked the article, cheers.
Kiran Kumar Chowdary is the Backbone of Digital Gaming, which is a leading platform for extensive knowledge of Technology Updates, gaming gear, updates, and accessories. Kiran is 3 years+ experienced Content writer and Digital Marketer, Passionate blogger and of course science geek. You can find more about DigitalGaming on our About Us Section.
” You may win or lose, but what matters the most is being in the game without quitting” – M Kiran Kumar